Life has become so fast paced that many women suffer from “Superwoman Syndrome.” You’re busy being the perfect mom, wife/lover, worker, friend, daughter and the care giver.
- Do you feel the need to get it all done?
- Do you rarely say “no” to others?
- Do you repeatedly take on more responsibility at home, work, church or in the community?
- feeling isolated or stuck?
- experiencing self-doubt, burnout, compassion fatigue or frustration?
- seeing burnout, compassion fatigue or decreased productivity in your staff.
I’ll bet you find yourself extremely exhausted and overwhelmed at the end of the day. You haven’t made time to refuel our energy reservoir. Although you look forward to the weekends, you begin to dread Monday mornings because it starts all over again. Unfortunately, you’re making life more stressful and you’re missing out on the joys of life
I can help YOU
Understand what a balanced life truly means for you and how you can find that harmony in your life
Identify an energizing and motivating morning routine that allows you to move through your day with grace and ease
Develop a routine to set daily intentions
Build a calming nightly ritual for sound sleep.
Create and schedule time for self-care to you can care for others from a place of love
Begin to create the life you desire